We can help you with every aspect of your tax preparation and planning, including individual partnership and corporate returns. We also prepare many state returns for those of you who have income outside of the State of Florida. In the event of a tax audit, we are authorized to appear on your behalf before the Internal Revenue Service. We also offer a complete range of accounting and auditing services, including, internal controls documentation and testing, financial statement compilation and review, and computer system consultation.
With twenty-eight years in the business we have established long-term relationships with professionals in many fields. Should you need legal help or financial help which only a broker can provide we can help refer you to professionals with proven track records who will work both with you and our firm to see that your goals and objectives are met. This is just one of the many extras we provide to help insure your satisfaction.
Client Services Include:
- Tax Preparation - We work with Individual,business and corporate as well as state returns and non-profit organizations.
- Auditing and Financial Statement Work - We provide certified audit, review and compilation type financial statements for our clients.
- Accounting - General bookkeeping, payroll and sales tax services are also provided.
- Computer Systems Consultation - This includes Quickbooks, Peachtree, and hundreds of other types of software in addition to network application.
- Tax Planning - Looking forward is never a bad thing.
- Estate Planning - Estate Tax law has become one of the most complicated issues in our industry. Please allow us to help you simplify your issues.
- Retirement Planning - It's never to late to start but the earlier the better.
- Audit Representation - We have represented may clients in front of the IRS over a twenty-eight year period. Don't be intimidated or overwhelmed. Put us in your corner. You will be glad you did.
- Business and Sales Acquisition - Down thru the years George Trenen Bush has been through many business acquisitions and real estate closings. Whether your buying or selling perhaps a conference with a professional might help you smooth out the road to a closing.
Our client base reflects the range of our expertise, and includes:
Individuals (All ages and sizes) Medical and Dental Practices Retailers Estates Manufacturers Restaurants Non-Profit Organizations Commercial Organizations Construction Companies Small and Large Businesses
Conveniently Located At:
205 Avenue K SE
Winter Haven, Fl.
Phone:863- 401- 8866
Fax: 863- 401- 8503
In the Heart of Beautiful Polk County